Rate This App/Post:
FontDoctor is a professional software tool that locates and eliminates hard-to-find font problems that wreak havoc on Macintosh system performance and applications. FontDoctor Free Download mac has long been the industry standard for font problem diagnosis and repair for publishing and design professionals. FontDoctor will scan your fonts to locate and repair common font illnesses, including missing Postscript fonts, missing bitmaps, corrupt and damaged fonts, font conflicts, and more.
Eliminate Font Problems
FontDoctor Pro Mac will scan font folders to locate and repair common font illnesses, including missing Postscript fonts, missing bitmaps, corrupt/damaged fonts, duplicates, and lots more.
- Automated font monitoring
- Quarantine problem fonts
- AutoScan at regular intervals
How It Works:
- FontDoctor’s diagnosis process has two purposes: to identify font and repair problems and to clean up your font library.
- FontDoctor can do everything from examining a single font file to finding and examining all the fonts on an entire volume.
- Once FontDoctor has reviewed all the font files, you can decide how to handle any potential problems.
- New AutoScan feature automatically provides hands-free protection of your font libraries
- Constant font monitoring with automatic font problem detection alerts you when a monitored font folder needs attention
- AutoScan works silently in the background and will alert you only when a font problem is found
- Configure AutoScan to run at regular intervals – Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
- Support for macOS Mojave 10.14
- Bug fixes
- Increased performance when processing font data
- Enhanced memory management
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor