Rate This App/Post:
FxFactory powers hundreds of visual effects plugins for Final Cut Pro, Motion, Premiere Pro and After Effects. FxFactory Pro includes 176 filters, generators and transitions for Final Cut Pro 7, Motion, Premiere Pro and After Effects, and 160 effects for Final Cut Pro X. FxFactory Pro mac effects are accelerated using the graphics card for unbeatable previewing and rendering performance. FxFactory Pro plugins ship with many built-in presets, a time-saving feature to try new looks with minimal effort. FxFactory Pro Free Download For Mac is the first visual effects package that lets you customize and create your own plugins for Final Cut Pro, Motion, Premiere Pro and After Effects without writing a single line of code.
FxFactory Pro Key Features:
- FxFactory provides quick access to a collection of visual effects designed to work with Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro or Motion.
- Moreover, FxFactory is featuring an intuitive interface that allows you to browse and manage all effects that are installed on your system.
- The FxFactory OS X application also allows you to use free products without purchasing but also provides support for purchasing and registering commercial products.
- The FxFactory Pro version allows you to make your own visual effects without writing a single line of code.
- The user can check all the plug-ins and configure them suitable for your project, or create new ones based on existing ones.
- Create your own effects for Final Cut Studio without writing code. Seamless integration with FxPlug: once to install the plugin, you can immediately start using them in Final Cut Pro, Motion and After Effects and more!
- An additional advantage is that the Pro Pack plug-ins support the construction of a moving image of 16-bit and 32-bit. FxFactory – it’s not just the built-in plugin manager, but also a complete environment for their management. Through it you can connect to the project the necessary modules, apply them to your content, preview, and rendering.
- Introduces bug fixes and improvements for all users
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor