Rate This App/Post:
Gif’ted lets you turn your MPEG-4 movies into a sleek animated GIF in no time. It will analyze your source movie’s colors to make the best looking GIF’s ever. Or use a classic palette, for example from Gameboy or SNES, for wacky and fun results. You can also trim and crop the output GIF to fit your needs. You may also like HandBrake
- Create beautiful animated GIF’s from your MPEG-4 movies, (MP4, M4V, MOV)
- Adaptive 8-bit color palette export for the smoothest result
- Pre-defined classic palettes, like Gameboy and SNES, for wacky output results
- Trim beginning and end of time
- Crop from several presets
- Supports looping or non-looping output
- Share your animated GIF directly to Twitter, Facebook, Messages, and more
- Works great with OS X 10.11 El Capitan and macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Written in Swift 3 for the snappiest feeling
- Ready for macOS Mojave and Dark Mode.
- FFmpeg updated to the 4.0 “Wu” release.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor