Rate This App/Post:
iFFmpeg is a comprehensive media tool to convert movie, audio and media files between formats. The FFmpeg command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- High Quality and Control – Convert and processes many media files with high level quality using FFmpeg with no knowledge. Advanced users are not left out in the cold with lots of options to work with.
- Media Formats – Support for many codecs and containers like MPEG4, H264, H265 HEVC, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DVVideo, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, XAVS, FLV, Theora, AVI, OGG, VP8 & VP9 (.webm), Animated GIF, VOB, MXF, GFX and many more..
- Merging media files – Stitch unlimited files to one file. Two methods : Concat passthru (blistering fast) and Complex Filter.
- Subtitles support – Both hardburn subtitles and soft subtitles are supported (External or Embedded).
Presets – A lot of presets are included by default: iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii-U, Android, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many more.
- Encode multiple files at once – Encode up to 8 batch at the same time.
- 4K and 5K Support
- +300 advanced options
- +40 Video filters
- Export movies to Images
- Monitor Output
- Watch Folders
- Users Presets
- Audio Filters
- Images to movies
- Trimming movies
- Chapter editing
- Unlimitted Streams
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later
- Added option ‘Frame Length in milliseconds’
- Added option ‘Target RMS’
- Added option ‘Compress factor’
- Added option ‘Gaussian filter window size’
- Added option ‘Target peak value’
- Added option ‘Maximum gain factor’
- Added option ‘Enable channels coupling’
- Added option ‘Enable alternative boundary mode’
- Added video filter ‘Frame Rate’
- Added option ‘Scene Change Level’
- Added option ‘Start range Linear Interpolation’
- Added option ‘End range Linear Interpolation’
- Added”SMPTE ST428.1″ to Color Primaries
- Encoding to VOB and enabling qscale is now working
- Improved H265 HEVC main profile preset
- Improved auto cropping detecting
- Improved ffmpeg validation
- Improved several tooltips
- Generaly improved compiling FFmpeg command lines
- Fixed issue setting the video bitrate for DNxHD
- Fixed issue encoding to HEVC with very low bitrates
- Fixed setting the coorect value for x265 option ‘Limit References’
- Fixed issue with 2pass encoding and subtitles are involved
- Fixed issue encoding with segments
- Fixed issue with PGS subtitles
- Fixed several issues with MPEG TS First pid. and Minimum PES packet payload
- Fixed issue merging with complex filter
OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor