Rate This App/Post:
IINA is the modern video player for macOS.
- For and only for modern macOS – IINA is born to be a modern macOS application, from its framework to its user interface. It adopts the post-Yosemite design language and keeps up the pace of new technologies such as Force Touch and Touch Bar.
- Revolutionary user experience – IINA simplifies a lot of user interactions. In addition to traditional cascaded menus, it provides interactive UI components and gestures to give you intuitive, flexible, powerful control of the playback.
- Powerful functionality – Based on MPV, one of the most powerful media player projects ever, IINA supports almost all common media types (even GIF) and stably outputs high-quality video that is optimized for Retina screen. MPV’s config file and script system are also integrated.
- You are the target-user – IINA is made by a user like you, who (maybe) also having been expected for a powerful and elegant media player on macOS for years. Whether you just got your first Mac or are already a professional MPV user, IINA will satisfy you for its customizability and expandability.
Note: IINA is a free open source software. You can download on the official website.
- Playlist not updating after reordering
- Stretched screen when entering or exiting full screen
- An issue where the player can’t quit when the main window is hidden due to pip
- Dead links in the app and update other links to iina.io
- An issue where key binding conf file is saved incorrectly when filtering and editing a key binding
- Current chapter not correctly highlighted
- “Open in new window” option from browser extension does not work
- Some OSD still display even if the user disables OSD
- Slovak translation
- Youtube-dl fixes Youtube links cannot be opened
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor