Rate This App/Post:
iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe – Convert your favorite movies/films to enjoy on iPad,iPhone or Apple TV!
Why Choose iMedia Converter Deluxe?
iMedia Converter Deluxe Free Download mac is an all-in-one multimedia tool that helps you enjoy any video or DVD collection anywhere. It is not only a video converter(support encrypted DVDs), but also a video editor, online video downloader and DVD burner.
High Conversion Speed
- Convert video 30X faster, especially converting H.264 encoded videos, such as MOV, VOB, M4V, M2TS, MTS, MKV, FLV, TS, MP4, and AVI.
- JUST 5 minutes to convert a 2-hour movie without quality loss!
Support Formats and Device
- Support format: AVCHD MTS/M2TS, TS, HD MKV, HD MOV, WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, MPEG, FLV, MP3—and literally loads more.
- Support device: iPhone (iPhone 5S or later), iPad (iPad mini & iPad air), iPod, Galaxy III, Galaxy 4, Galaxy Note, Kindle Fire, Xbox One, Blackberry, PSP, smartphones, PlayStation 4, etc.
- All converted 3D videos can be enjoyed with polarized 3D glasses as well as shutter 3D glasses.
- Edit your videos with a series of video editing tools, such as merge, rotate, trim, crop, and add filter effects, subtitle, watermark, and more.
- Burn any videos to play on your big-screen TV.
- You can choose from a colorful array of menu templates to burn DVDs, including 10 more newly-added.
- Convert DVDs without losing quality.
- It supports to fetch and add metadata to converted videos from webs such as artwork, actors, directors, episode, name, and etc..
- Information in the metadata can be edited.
- Converted videos and metadata can be transferred and synchronized into iTunes library.
Download Online Videos
- Download online videos from 1000+ sites, including YouTube, Hulu, Facebook, VEVO, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and so on.
- Convert video to any format after downloading.
- Preset and Customizable Optimize Formats
- Convert 2D to 3D
- Easily Transfer Media Files to iTunes
- Media Browser
- Real-Time Preview
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.7 or later