Rate This App/Post:
iStat Menus lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system. iStat Menus 5 sports a completely new design — new menubar icons, new drop-down menus, and the app and icon itself have all been redesigned to be cleaner, clearer and more at home on Yosemite. Menubar graphs can now use dark backgrounds, improving legibility.
- CPU — Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support.
- Memory — Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs, and swap usage display.
- Disks — Monitor disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you don’t want to see.
- Network — Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, IP addresses, and the ability to hide network connections you don’t want to see.
- Temps — Monitor the temperature of your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see.
- Fans — Monitor the fan speeds in your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see.
- Bluetooth — Control bluetooth status plus monitor the battery level of your Apple wireless keyboard or mouse.
- Date & Time — Date and time in your menubar. World clock display lets you see the time in multiple locations around the world.
- Weather — with the current temperature, hourly forecast, weekly overview and so much more.
- Added menubar spacer items.
- Added bold font options for all menubar text modes.
- Added core clock frequency, memory clock frequency and temperature to GPU stats for some AMD GPUs in macOS 10.14.
- Added label option to battery menubar modes.
- Added options to group IPv6 address by type and filtering options.
- Added ability to customize the address used for the internet status checker.
- Added options to sort world clocks by timezone or longitude.
- Added option to show size and percentage together for process memory usage.
- Added option to reduce menubar graph heights.
- Added the ability to create fan rules that use AC state on laptops.
- Added country flag icon to network menubar modes.
- Added VPN status icon to network menubar modes.
- Improved support for 2018 MacBookPros.
- Improved support for 2018 Mac Minis.
- Improved support for iMac Pros.
- Improved menubar graph color options for Bluetooth devices.
- Improved localizations.
- Improved VoiceOver support.
- Fixed process memory figures on 10.14.
- Fixed issues with IPSec connections.
- Fixed some issues with GPU monitoring on macOS 10.14.
- Fixed some issues with bandwidth figures with some VLAN setups.
- Fixed today widget colors when using macOS 10.14’s dark mode.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor