Rate This App/Post:
iTrash is an uninstall utility that uses a special search algorithm (Levenshtein Distance algorithm) to find all related files and deletes them when asked.
Applications distribute several files throughout your system storage devices. Deleting an application itself is mostly not enough and will leave several files untouched. You may also like TrashMe
- Simple drag-and-drop
- Enabled ‘Put Back’ feature in the trash (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- QuickLook support (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- Ghost Mode: Background mode. Drop something into the trash and iTrash pops up. Works on all available volumes.
- Expert mode: To find even more possible related files.
- Application lister: shows all installed applications on all volumes (not just the Applications Folder)
- Finds visible and hidden files.
- Also removes Widgets and PrefPanes.
- Scans inside folders for applications.
- Protect default applications.
- Protect custom applications and folders.
- Protect related applications files (.plist, application support, …)
- Sparkplug to keep up-to-date.
- Does not need Spotlight to be enabled.
- Localized: English, Dutch, Polish, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Slovak, Turkish, Persian, and French.
- The improved search algorithm for macOS 10.14 and upcoming macOS 10.15
- Improved Expert Mode.
- Fixed issue revealing files in the Finder.
- Fixed memory leak.
- Fixed several issues when running the upcoming macOS 10.15
- Fixed issue when fast clicking on modes.
- itrish is now notarized for macOS 10.15
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor