Rate This App/Post:
JPEGmini For Mac is a patent-pending photo recompression technology, which significantly reduces the size of photographs without affecting their perceptual quality. The technology works in the domain of baseline JPEG, resulting in files that are fully compatible with any browser, photo software or device that support the standard JPEG format.
JPEGmini reduces the file size of your photos by up to 5X, while keeping their original resolution, quality and JPEG format. With JPEGmini you can optimize all your photos to free up valuable hard drive space, and share full-resolution photos with your friends much faster. JPEGmini supports personal photos with a resolution of 2 to 17 Megapixels.
- Supports personal photos from 2 Megapixels up to 17 Megapixels
- Drag photos, folders or complete hard drives onto the app to optimize them
- Stunning animation shows photo previews during processing
- Savings counter shows amount of hard drive space saved
- Share your savings on Facebook and Twitter
JPEGmini Pro is specially designed to integrate into your photography workflow and includes:
- An Adobe® Lightroom® Plugin and Adobe® Photoshop® extension
- Enhanced resolution: supports photos up to 60MP (99% of all DSLR cameras that exist today)
- Enhanced performance: it’s up to 8x faster than JPEGmini and uses all your cores
- JPEGmini Pro now optimizes photos up to 128MP, supporting different resolutions from panorama shots, collages, and the world’s leading camera brands.
- Faster Photo Resizing And Exporting
- More Resizing Options
- Improved User Experience
- Up to 20% faster than previous
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor