Rate This App/Post:
Juno Editor is a preset editor and library for the Roland Juno 106 and MKS7 Synthesizers. Save, organize and edit presets via a simple MIDI connection.
Presets can be created from scratch or received from the synthesizer’s inner memory, and are stored as .jep documents or .syx files (sysex) on your hard drive. You may also like TouchCopy
- Presets as Files: Perfect for sharing or backup!
- Keyboard Playback
- Undo Support
- Quick Search
- Retina Display Ready Interface
- MIDI Out and Channel are directly customizable in the main window
- Compatible with the Roland MKS7
- Minor UI enhancements for macOS Mojave and Dark Mode
- Added a preference to customize the return key action
- Enabled Hardened Runtime
- Avoid sending preset on app launch
- Fixed a crash when selecting a different presets folder
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor