Rate This App/Post:
Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
- Added “increases” and “decreases” options to MIDI controller change trigger
- Support array index for many tokens (eg
- Added Search & Replace and Count/Find facility to Keyboard Maestro Engine AppleScript dictionary.
- Added Report Updates Only When Editor Activates to General Preferences.
- Added more clipboard flavor exclusions for Microsoft Word to yet again avoid the bookmark link issue.
- Remember Clipboard Switcher Info button setting.
- Detect case where either the Engine or editor is translocated (previously only detected case where both were).
- Fixed an issue where you could not edit some fields in disabled actions.
- Fixed Dictionary Key condition field not saving when you typed in to it.
- Fixed Command-K toggling the Action Selector.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor