Rate This App/Post:
- Timeline – The integrated smart timeline allows you to drag and edit animation durations and keyframes. Snap animation start and end times together for a precise, hand-tuned feel.
- Inspector – A robust and powerful object inspector allows you to edit all of your layers’ properties in just a few clicks. Set colors, just animation curves, add CoreImage filters – all at the click of a mouse.
- Library – Drag-and-drop layers and animations from the library to build your interface visually. Save reusable layer hierarchies into your library for easy component reuse.
- A design on Mac, View on iOS – Are you ready to get a sense of how your designs feel on an actual iOS device? Download the native companion app, Kite Compositor for iOS.
- Import from Sketch – Easily import your designs from Sketch with Kite’s native import feature. Preserve editable bezier paths and text by importing your Sketch layers as native Kite layers.
- Export – Share your designs by exporting a movie or gif recording of your animation.
- Built on CoreAnimation – Kite was built from the ground up for Mac using macOS’s native CoreAnimation technology. CoreAnimation is one of the key underpinning graphics technologies on Mac and iOS that produces stunning animations at high framerates.
- Improvement: Updates Adobe XD import to work with the latest version
- Bug fix: Fixes a bug where copying emitters or exporting them in CAAR files would fail to write some color properties
- Adds the property “currentTime” to a video player’s scripting exports. You can now get the current time in seconds of a playing
- video by calling videoLayer.player.currentTime
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor