Rate This App/Post:
Lingon X 6 is based on the great Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and on multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful. Version X 5 is a paid upgrade.
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific time, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restart if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system function called launched so the system handles running the jobs so you don’t need to have Lingon open after you have saved your job.
- Released outside the Mac App Store to be able to include requested features.
- Still available in the Mac App Store for those who still use OS X 10.7 Lion or prefer the comfort and convenience of the Mac App Store.
- Earlier versions of Lingon X are still available to work with macOS from 10.8. And a license bought today can be used with both Lingon X 5 and Lingon X 4.
- Fixed a possible problem when saving some jobs
- Some other small fixes
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor