Rate This App/Post:
macOS Mojave. Simply powerful.
Using a Mac has always inspired a great job. Now macOS Mojave brings new features inspired by its most powerful users but designed for everyone. Stay focused on your work in the dark mode. Automatically organize files using Stacks. Take more kinds of screenshots with less effort. Try four new useful integrated applications and discover new and excellent in the redesigned Mac App Store. Now you can get more from each click. You may also like RazorSQL
Other new features include a new Download macOS Mojave App option “Stacks”. The function organizes files in neat piles on the side of the screen. You can create Stacks depending on the file type, date or tags.
The Mac App Store has also been rebuilt from scratch. There is more emphasis on discovering the number of new tabs.
macOS Mojave Direct Download brings some security updates also great. To prevent others to follow online, Apple has a feature that hinders the digital identification of the features of your device.
• Experience a dramatic new look for your Mac that puts your content front and center while controls recede into the background.
• Enjoy new app designs that are easier on your eyes in dark environments.
• View an ever-changing desktop picture with Dynamic Desktop.
• Automatically organize your desktop files by kind, date, or tag using Stacks.
• Capture stills and video of your screen using the new Screenshot utility.
• Find your files visually using large previews in Gallery View.
• See full metadata for all file types in the Preview pane.
• Rotate an image, create a PDF, and more — right in the Finder using Quick Actions.
• Mark up and sign PDFs, crop images, and trim audio and video files using Quick Look.
• Photograph an object or scan a document nearby using your iPhone, and it automatically appears on your Mac.
Mac App Store
• Browse handpicked apps in the new Discover, Create, Work, and Play tabs.
• Discover the perfect app and make the most of those you have with stories, curated collections, and videos.
• Search with lyrics to find a song using a few of the words you remember.
• Start a personalized station of an artist’s music from the enhanced artist pages.
• Enjoy the new Friends Mix, a playlist of songs your friends are listening to.
• Block Share and Like buttons, comment widgets, and embedded content from tracking you without your permission with enhanced Intelligent Tracking Prevention.
• Prevent websites from tracking your Mac using a simplified system profile that makes you more anonymous online.
• Read Top Stories selected by Apple News editors, trending stories popular with readers, and a customized feed created just for you.
• Keep your favorite topics, channels, and saved stories up to date on your Mac and iOS devices.
• Create a customized Watchlist and view interactive charts that sync across your Mac and iOS devices.
• Browse business news driving the markets curated by Apple News editors.
• Make audio recordings, listen to them as you work with other apps, or use them in a podcast, song, or video.
• Access audio clips from your iPhone on your Mac using iCloud.
• Organize and control all of your HomeKit accessories from your desktop.
• Receive real-time notifications from your home devices while you work.
- MacBook (Early 2015 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or newer)
- Mac mini (Late 2012 or newer)
- iMac (Late 2012 or newer )
- iMac Pro (2017)
- Mac Pro (late 2013, more mid-2010 and mid-2012 models with GPU compatible with Metal recommended)
- Adds AirPlay 2 support for sharing videos, photos, music and more from your Mac directly to your AirPlay 2enabled smart TV
- Adds the ability to follow a magazine from the Apple News catalog browsing view
- Improves audio latency on MacBook Pro models introduced in 2018
- Fixes an issue that prevented certain very large OmniOutliner and OmniPlan documents from rendering properly
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor