Rate This App/Post:
macOS Server, designed for macOS and iOS devices, makes it easy to share files, schedule meetings, synchronize contacts, develop software, host your own website, publish wikis, configure Mac, iPhone, and iPad devices, remotely access your network, and more.
macOS Server is an application you can add to macOS right from the Mac App Store. Anyone can quickly and easily turn a Mac into a server that’s perfect for home offices, businesses, schools, developers, and hobbyists alike.
Some features require an Apple ID and/or compatible Internet access; additional fees and terms apply. Some features require program enrollment. Some features are not available in all countries.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.13 or later.
Support for new restrictions, payloads, and commands:
• Configure Software Update delay from 1-90 days (default 30 days)
• Configure access to Accessibility APIs for testing apps
• Enable and disable Bluetooth
• Configure kernel extension permissions
• Configure Content Caching
• Device Enrollment Program Skip option for iCloud Storage
• Delay when a user will see a new Software Update in the UI (supervised only)
• Configure Software Update delay from 1-90 days (default 30 days – supervised only)
• ScheduleOSUpdate now supports an optional version number to install a specific eligible iOS version (supervised only)
• Enable and disable Bluetooth (supervised only)
• Require FaceID authentication before AutoFill (supervised only)
• Require teacher consent to leave a teacher-created Classroom class (supervised only)
• Restrict Remote connections from whitelisted devices (supervised only)
• AlwaysOn VPN now supports a CellularServices service exception
• Device Enrollment Program Skip option for Privacy pane
• Erase Device command now supports preventing proximity setup in Setup Assistant
• Configure Movie ratings, TV ratings, app ratings, explicit content
• Device Enrollment Program skip option for “Where is this Apple TV?”
macOS 10.13 or later