Rate This App/Post:
macOS Server, designed for macOS and iOS devices, makes it easy to share files, schedule meetings, synchronize contacts, develop software, host your own website, publish wikis, configure Mac, iPhone, and iPad devices, remotely access your network, and more. You may also like Touch Forms Pro
macOS Server is an application you can add to macOS right from the Mac App Store. Anyone can quickly and easily turn a Mac into a server that’s perfect for home offices, businesses, schools, developers, and hobbyists alike.
Some features require an Apple ID and/or compatible Internet access; additional fees and terms apply. Some features require program enrollment. Some features are not available in all countries.
- Export a pre-defined set of device information values for specified devices using a new command line tool, exportDeviceInfo
- Skip TrueTone pane in Setup Assistant
- Configure new restrictions: screenshot and remote screen observation
- Configure Exchange Web Services authentication certificate
- Configure Apple Remote Desktop access
- Configure managed classes on student Macs iOS
- Enable or disable Voice and Data Roaming and Personal Hotspot
- Configure new restrictions: Personal Hotspot modification (supervised only), disable server-side Siri logging
- Display phone number, ICCID and IMEI details of enrolled Dual SIM devices macOS and iOS
- Configure Certificate Transparency payload tvOS
- Configure Managed Software Updates
macOS 10.13 or later