Rate This App/Post:
Mate Translate (was Instant Translate) allows you to translate words and phrases between over 100 languages, use text-to-speech, and browse through already-done translations in the history. You can quickly swap languages in the pop-up using Control+S. You may also like App Cleaner & Uninstaller
- 100+ languages supported
- offline history of translations
- translate in the pop-up window that’s always in the menu bar
- translate selected text from the context menu
- open the pop-up with a shortcut
- autorun as the Mac starts
- pin the pop-up window above all other windows
- insert contents of the clipboard
Fixed some bugs:
- Double-click translation in Safari wasn’t working for some websites, now it works as it should.
- Mate window would sometimes close when you don’t want it to, now it doesn’t.
- Auto-swap wasn’t working for Hebrew, it now works.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor