Rate This App/Post:
MathMagic Pro for InDesign mac is an equation editor mainly for use with Adobe InDesign software in editing any mathematical expressions and symbols with WYSIWYG interface and various powerful features. It lets you write or edit equations right inside the InDesign documents without going through export/import. The superior quality and productivity of MathMagic was accepted by many DTP professionals around the world.
Why MathMagic ?
- There are many reasons why professional users choose MathMagic products.
- But simply, the superior productivity and equation quality of MathMagic make users happy all the time.
- The overall productivity that can save a lot of time and labor returns you the investment on software normally within 1 week ~ 1 month. The equation quality and customizable features meet the high-end users’ complicated requirements.
- Intelligent WYSIWYG editor with automatic equation formatting
- Various & flexible keyboard shortcuts for power users
- Configurable User Item palette and Clips palette for easier access and repeated use
- StyleSet management for group-wide sharing of editing environment and quick applying of other StyleSets
- Many pre-defined Templates and Symbols in palettes that cover Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Accounting, and other higher education
- Various formats for compatibility with other software: EPS, PDF, SVG, JPG, PNG, GIF, MS Word, MathType™, LaTeX, Wiki, MathML, …
- Wide range of quality fonts for mathematical symbols in OpenType and TrueType formats
- Ability to customize Template shapes, thickness, gaps, position, and size up to 2400dpi resolution
- EPS with Color separation and Spot color support
- All graphic user interface, plus fast keyboard input support for many common templates and symbols
- Multiple Undo & Redo, Drag&Drop, visual settings and Preview
- Similar User Interface with Equation Editor™ and MathType™ to reduce any additional learning cost
- Changed: Minimum Gap to Bar for Define Spacing -> Fractions now takes 0 value to make the Bar touch the Numerator and Denominator boxes.
- Changed: Minimum Gap to Bar for Define Spacing -> Fractions now works with Division, RDivision, and Angle Division templates.
- Changed: Minimum Gap to Bar for Define Spacing -> Radical now takes 0 value to make the Bar touch to the inside box.
- Fixed: Greek symbols lose its Italic font face when entered after characters with User defined font.
- Fixed: ltimes, rtimes and a few other symbols were not displayed when entered from the Triangle Symbol palette.
- Fixed: UpArrow and DownArrow in the Fence template did not have the correct width when the shape of Arrow head was adjusted.
- OS X 10.6 or later, Adobe InDesign CS3 or later