Rate This App/Post:
Meta helps you manage your ever-growing digital music collection.
With Meta, you can easily edit information such as a song’s artist, title, album, album cover, etc. It supports editing of most audio formats such as mp3, mp4, m4a, FLAC, Ogg, Oga, spx, wav, AIFF, and a variety of metadata formats including ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, Vorbis Comments and APE Tags. You may also like Music Collector
- A polished, intuitive user interface that adopts OS X’s standards
- Write metadata to multiple files at once (Batch-Tag Editing)
- Remove all metadata from files (Strip Tags)
- Change typecase (capitalize, upper/lowercase, title case), strip underscores
- Rename files based on their metadata or instead, convert filenames to the metadata
- Find & Replace characters, words or strings in metadata, with support for regular expressions (patterns)
- Add selected tracks to iTunes, or refresh their metadata using a simple keyboard shortcut
- Automatically generate track numbers
- Benefit from built-in file management operations (Move, Delete, Reveal in Finder)
- The interface is compatible with Retina displays
Album covers can easily be set or exported via drag & drop, and it is possible to configure Meta so that it scales, crops, and compresses images each time a new image is set, so as to keep your audio files’ size to a minimum.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor