Rate This App/Post:
MetaImage is a tool to read, write and edit images metadata. This editor allows you to edit EXIF, IPTC and XMP tags as well as MakerNotes in a beautiful and familiar interface.
MetaImage Free Download mac has been designed to improve your workflow. Users can create and manage presets. Moreover, special support is provided for geographical and thumbnail data. In addition, displayed tags can be customized via the preferences. In this way, the application fits your personal needs. You may also like Luminar
Supported tags (>5000 tags):
- ICC Profile
- and much more
MetaImage Mac Download is designed for professional needs. More than 90 image formats are supported (HEIC, MOS, CR2, DNG, NEF, NRW, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, RAW, and much more). MakerNotes tags may be edited but not created or deleted. This avoids many potential problems with OEM software.
Export tags to CSV and JSON
- Export embedded thumbnails
- Export embedded jpeg from raw
- Copy/Paste multiple tags
- Support password-protected images
- Support notifications and touch bar
- Support folder processing (* except HEIC files *)
- Fix map view issues.
- Keep map view zoom level between session.
- Support presets in the remote control of Photos.app.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor