Rate This App/Post:
Online Archive support so you can browse and search your archive mailbox—Exchange Online or on-premises.
Master Category List, enabling you to access category lists and sync between Outlook clients—Mac, OWA, and Win.
Push mail support, an overall superior syncing performance, and more improvements to Exchange Web Services.
Enhanced support for email signatures, weather-in-calendar displaying three-day forecast, and HTML5 add-ons to extend Outlook capabilities.
The new Outlook for Mac includes:
- Better performance and reliability as a result of a new threading model and database improvements.
- A new modern user interface with improved scrolling and agility when switching between Ribbon tabs.
- Online archive support for searching Exchange (online or on-premises) archived mail.
- Master Category List support and enhancements delivering access to category lists (name and color) and sync between Mac, Windows and OWA clients.
- Office 365 push email support for real-time email delivery.
- Faster first-run and email download experience with improved Exchange Web Services syncing.
- Microsoft AutoUpdate – Alerts users to re-install MAU when missing or broken components are detected.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor