Rate This App/Post:
With Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 For Mac OS X Build the story, present with clarity and conviction, and move forward faster
Give an impact to your ideas
Use the laser pointer and pen tools to call attention to your point. Zoom into points you want to emphasize. And use the time to stay focused, on time, and with your audience tuned in. You may also like Microsoft Word 2019
With Slide Navigator, you can quickly switch slides—in or out of sequence—from a visual grid viewable to you at a glance. Your audience sees only the slide you’ve selected.
Stay in control
With auto-extend, when you project your presentation to a second screen, your slides automatically appear on the correct screens. No fumbling with settings and equipment.
The design makes a difference:
Make it stylish
Jump-start your creative process and get your presentation into high style with a click. Choose from an array of polished design themes and theme variations.
Make it special
To add special-effect visual impact to your story, insert and edit images and video. Plus, apply inventive transitions between slides and add pre-set animations and charts and graphics.
Add a designer’s touch. With built-in alignment guides, you can intuitively align shapes, text boxes, and videos on your slides.
PowerPoint: Feature updates
- Sketch It Out: Give a casual, hand-drawn look to Office shapes in your presentation.
- Persistent Inking During Slide Show: Draw on your slides during a presentation and your pen stays active until the end. Save the annotations, too.
- Improved map charts: We’ve made map charts better by integrating them with Excel’s Geographic Data Types, which can reveal rich information about your mapped locations.
Office Suite: Security updates
- CVE-2019-1148: Microsoft Graphics Component Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1149: Microsoft Graphics Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1151: Microsoft Graphics Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1153: Microsoft Graphics Component Information Disclosure Vulnerability
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor