Rate This App/Post:
Create, polish, and share beautiful and professional documents. The state-of-the-art authoring and reviewing tools in Word make the creation of polished documents easy. The new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web inside Word. The Design tab enables you to manage layout, colors, and fonts across a document. Get more done by working together using built-in tools to share and review documents. Several people can work on the same document simultaneously and use threaded comments to have a conversation right next to the relevant text. You may also lick Microsoft Office
- The Design tab provides quick access to design elements to make your documents look great.
- The new Insights pane, powered by Bing, shows relevant contextual information from the web within the reading and authoring experience.
- Threaded comments enable you to have useful conversations right next to the relevant text.
- Sharing options. Easily share your work and invite others to review or edit your documents.
- Coauthoring enables several people to work simultaneously in the same Word document.
- Mail Merge. Prepare correspondence using Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Word: Feature updates
- Sketch It Out: Give a casual, hand-drawn look to Office shapes in your presentation.
- Erase with Precision: Choose from two eraser sizes to fix small inking imperfections.
- Improved map charts: We’ve made map charts better by integrating them with Excel’s Geographic Data Types, which can reveal rich information about your mapped locations.
Word: Security updates
- CVE-2019-1201: Microsoft Word Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1205: Microsoft Word Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
Office Suite: Security updates
- CVE-2019-1148: Microsoft Graphics Component Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1149: Microsoft Graphics Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1151: Microsoft Graphics Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1153: Microsoft Graphics Component Information Disclosure Vulnerability
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor