Rate This App/Post:
Mixed In Key makes harmonic mixing easy. Whether you are an aspiring or experienced DJ, Mixed In Key is an essential add-on to your DJ setup. This software virtually guarantees that your DJ sets will sound perfect. The idea behind Mixed In Key is that it analyzes the harmonies and melodies of your music. It shows you the musical key of every track and helps you choose tracks that are harmonically compatible with each other. Most of the world’s best DJs use Mixed In Key. It works with Traktor, Serato, Pioneer CDJs, Virtual DJ, Ableton Live, and all other DJ apps. It’s like a plug-in that makes your current DJ software 100% harmonic. It takes 5 minutes to learn. Your mixing will sound incredible. You may also like MainStage
- You can now jump to cue points in the audio player by pressing the number keys on your keyboard.
- Manual edits of a song’s key, tempo, or energy level are now displayed faster in the playlist tables.
- The ‘Extra Key’ column in the analysis queue table now uses the correct key notation.
- Improved cue point export to Native Instruments’ Traktor.
- Better progress messages during cue point export.
- Fixed a crash while drawing certain dialog icons.
- Fixed a crash related to the tag editing pane.
- Fixed a rare crash while showing the piano keyboard window.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor