Rate This App/Post:
Money (with sync) Mac – Financial planning applications come in all forms and shapes and, although there are a lot of such utilities on the Mac platform, there are some that come with special features like its the case of Money (with sync). Manage your personal finances in the most comprehensive manner with Money. Track all your accounts, organize bills, budget your income and expenses, and keep full control over your personal finances.
Built-in iCloud synchronization service designed to keep your finance data synchronized across all your devices
The Money (with sync) app features integrated support for iCloud, Apple’s synchronization service, which means that, once you log in into your account using your Apple ID, all your Money (with sync) data will be available across any of your Apple devices, effectively eliminating the need of backing it up using an off-site backup service.
Money (with sync) Features
- BUDGET INCOME AND EXPENSES WITH EASE. Just plan your income and expenses using detailed categories and input data when you actually spend money; once you analyze the difference between real and budgeted expenditures, you’ll find ways to save more.
- PAY BILLS ON TIME. A whole system of reminders and alerts showing a number of upcoming bills won’t let you ever miss a bill payment.
- TRACK EVERY ACCOUNT (credit cards, checking, savings account, etc.). It doesn’t matter how many accounts you have. Download your financial data from your bank through OFX import and keep it always up-to-date with a single tap of your finger.
- CONTROL ALL YOUR MONEY timely and totally by analyzing a number of sophisticated reports, graphs, and diagrams.
- USE ADVANTAGES OF THE INTEGRATED APPROACH. A bill paid from the bank account will automatically change the account balance and influence your budget. Using your own credit card when paying for business travel expenses you can keep separate accounting for your personal and business expenditures.
- KEEP YOUR DATA IN SYNC on all your devices: iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Bug fixes
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor