Rate This App/Post:
MoneyWell is a streamlined solution for money management on your Mac. If you’ve ever been overwhelmed by the needless complexity of other personal finance applications, you’ll find MoneyWell to be a breath of fresh air.
- Single-window simplicity – Tracking your transactions doesn’t have to be intimidating. With its single-window interface, MoneyWell brings everything together to give you a better handle on your financial data.
- Event-based budgeting – Take charge of your financial future with MoneyWell’s Event-based Budgeting feature. Simply create a list of common transactions and let MoneyWell build a budget that’s custom-tailored to your spending habits — it’s that easy!
- Interactive reports – We all need help managing our money sometimes. MoneyWell’s reporting features provide invaluable financial feedback to help you improve you spending and budgeting practices.
- Investment support – In a world of economic uncertainty, investing can be nerve-wracking. With MoneyWell, you can track your portfolio and monitor individual stocks right from the same window you use to manage the rest of your financial data.
- Improves management of private local backups; MoneyWell will now keep the last 3 months worth of local backups only
- Improves document tracking in the Welcome window; should now properly reflect the contents of the “File > Open” menu item
- Improves handling of Welcome window at launch; should prevent an issue where it could be displayed even if a document was properly restored
- Fixes the running balance when setting up a new document; was not including the “Initial Balance” transaction; reopening the document would properly update the totals but that’s no longer necessary
- Fixes a bug when migrating a document store; when triggered, this would result in a document that could no longer be saved
- Fixes tracking of synced documents when using multiple documents; would erroneously update the bookmark data to the last auto-opened document
OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processor