Rate This App/Post:
Photo Editor Movavi for mac is the fastest way to turn good photos into spectacular shots. Remove any unnecessary element from your images, improve quality, and edit your photos in just a few easy steps.
Easily remove random bystanders, inconvenient fences and ugly power lines from your travel panoramas with a single action: just select the unwanted object and hit Start Erasing – everything else is done automatically, thanks to Movavi’s unique optimized removal algorithm. You can use the Clone Tool for any final touch-ups if necessary.
Many photo defects, like overexposed or overly dark images or a skewed horizon are often discovered only after you’ve finished shooting. But that doesn’t mean you have to delete the ‘spoiled’ photos – Movavi makes it easy to fix these problems. Eliminate composition issues in no time: crop, rotate, and flip image with one click. Manually adjust the main image parameters – brightness, contrast, saturation, and more – or let the smart automatic filter improve the quality of your pictures.
Finally, give your snapshots a special touch with stylish filters like Lomo, Sepia, Acid and many others, apply textures and overlays.
Get Photo Editor Movavi now if you want to:
- Improve image quality with one click
- Crop, flip, rotate, and resize your pictures
- Manually adjust image settings: hue, saturation, color temperature, and more
- Straighten the horizon in your photos automatically or manually
- Instantly remove unwanted objects from photos
- Clip objects from the background and replace that background with a solid color fill or even another picture
- Apply filters, text captions and watermarks on images
- Save images in all popular formats – JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and more
- Input: BMP, DPX, EXR, GIF (not animated), JPEG, JPEG 2000, JPEG-LS, PAM, PBM, PCX, PGM, PGMYUV, PIC, PIX, PNG, PPM, PTX, Sun Rasterfile, TARGA, TIFF, WebP, XBM, XFace, XWD
Output: BMP, DPX, JPEG, PBM, PCX, PGM, PNG, PPM, TGA, TIFF, XBM
- Minor bug fixes and layout improvements.
OS X 10.6.0 or later