Rate This App/Post:
Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac allows you to make a slideshow out of the photos that are on your mac. If you need to create a cool slideshow with a couple of clicks, the “easy mode” is just right for you. Upload your images, automatically join them with transitions of your choice, add music and sync the slideshow with it.
If you want to work on your slideshow in a more detailed way, choose “full feature mode”. In this mode, you can edit the slideshow on a timeline, upload videos, add text and special effects, overlay your own voiceover and do lots of other things. You may also like Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro
- Upload photos and video segments in any popular format
- Edit your video on a timeline
- Remove unwanted elements
- Crop and rotate slides
- Join slides with animated fades in multiple categories
- Add “basic” or “artistic” titles to your video
- Choose from 160+ filters and special effects
- Enhance image and video quality
- Add your own music or choose one of the preset soundtracks
- Overlay voiceover via microphone
- Export the slideshow to watch on your Mac or any popular mobile device, or prepare the video for web upload
What’s New in Movavi Slideshow Maker
- Don’t miss out on fresh packs in Movavi Effects Store, helpful tutorials and other news. Click Notifications at the bottom of the Timeline to see what you can find!
- Now, when you click on the star icon to look through the effects applied to a clip, it will open a tab where you can remove the effects.
- Automatically cut long video fragments into shorter scenes with the Scene Detection tool.
- Have fun with the new animations presets! You can now choose from almost 30 of them.
- Convey the right mood of your slideshow with 5 new themes.
- To remove black bars from several clips at once, select the clips you need and crop only one of them.
- Apply noise reduction, audio effects or equalizer presets to several clips at once.
- Other small enhancements.