Rate This App/Post:
Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you link a custom action with a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a click can run a three fingers stuck. Improve your workflow executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser tabs, clicking the middle mouse button and more.
- one-time purchase and free updates to a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is collected application.
- It does not require access privileges to run.
- Added initial resting palm rejection for internal trackpads
- Improved rest one tap/swipe behavior in regard to two finger scroll
- Added restart on wake preference
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor