Rate This App/Post:
Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you link a custom action with a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a click can run a three fingers stuck. Improve your workflow executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser tabs, clicking the middle mouse button and more.
- one-time purchase and free updates to a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is collected application.
- It does not require access privileges to run.
- An updated algorithm for rest one swipe one gestures to be more consistent across trackpads
- Added setting to control how difficult it is to execute a rest one swipe one gesture
- Improved filtering really light touches and large touches (like a palm), to further reduce inadvertent gesture execution
- Added Preview and Papers apps to “Apps with tabs”, for switching and closing tabs
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor