Rate This App/Post:
Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you link a custom action with a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a click can run three fingers stuck. Improve your workflow executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser tabs, clicking the middle mouse button and more. You may also like Affinity Designer Beta
- one-time purchase and free updates to a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is collected application.
- It does not require access privileges to run.
- Three and four finger swipe gestures: up, down, left and right
- The support for the following browsers: Firefox Developer Edition, Opera Beta, and Opera Developer (from v.1.10.1)
- Double click as available action (from v1.10.3 beta)
- Minor UI updates
- Tightened up three and four finger tap gesture execution so they are less likely to be accidentally executed
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor