Rate This App/Post:
Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you link a custom action with a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a click can run three fingers stuck. Improve your workflow executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser tabs, clicking the middle mouse button and more. You may also like Affinity Designer Beta
- one-time purchase and free updates to a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is collected application.
- It does not require access privileges to run.
- Bug fix for gesture configuration not always persisting
- Bug fix for flaky corner tap/click behavior
- Updated to current shortcut recorder version (MASShortcut)
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor