Rate This App/Post:
Name Mangler (was File List) is an easy-to-use batch file re-namer.
If you need to rename several files at once, this is the application you have always been looking for. Name Mangler is a batch file renamer that supports the following renaming tasks: Find and Replace (including support for regular expressions); Number Sequentially; Change Case; Set Extension; Add Prefix/Suffix; Remove/Insert Characters.
Moreover, you can combine all of these using the Advanced renaming mode, which even comes with some extra features, such as conditional statements, nested counters, and more. But Name Mangler is more than just one versatile renaming utility – it’s an infinite number of task-specific renaming utilities: Name Mangler’s Droplets make it ridiculously easy to store configurations and use those repeatedly for different, alternating purposes. Just drop your files on them. You may also like PDFpenPro
- Supports macOS Mojave’s Dark Mode.
- The new Filter menu item, with a new option to only view files with errors or warnings.
- Added a Rename/Revert Touch Bar button.
- Name Mangler is now notarized by Apple and uses the hardened runtime.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Attempted to work around an issue that caused some users’ droplets to fail in macOS Mojave.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor