Rate This App/Post:
NetSpot is a simple and accessible wireless survey tool, which allows the collection, visualization, and analysis of Wi-Fi data using any MacBook. It can visualize your wireless network by building a visual Wi-Fi map, letting you see dead zones without coverage and place hotspots (access points) correctly. Using the visualized map of collected wireless data, you will also see channels’ load and will be able to decide how to optimize your Wi-Fi site. you may also lick TechTool Pro
NetSpot is a powerful analyzer of Wi-Fi coverage. Just in a couple of clicks you can load your area map, point your location on the map and NetSpot starts collecting Wi-Fi data around you. It will gather all the necessary information for the analysis of radio-signal leakage, discovery of noise sources, optimal location of access points, etc.
You can also use NetSpot as a powerful wireless-network planning tool. Load a map, collect wireless site survey data, build a heatmap of your network, and you are ready to build the optimal configuration of a new Wi-Fi network with informed radio-channel usage and minimal signal-to-noise ratio.
- macOS Mojave 10.14 will require users to enable location services to run NetSpot
- Japanese localization
- Time-limited licenses are available
Updates, enhancements, and improvements:
- When switching among surveys, selected visualization is kept
- The color scheme in the sidebar is more contrasting and visual now
- Updated the list of device vendors
- Corrected measurement values in some of the visualizations
- Minor interface improvements, just to make it sleeker
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor