Rate This App/Post:
NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter for Mac is a well-designed audio converter for Spotify. It can remove DRM from Spotify music and make it possible to save Spotify music to a local computer or play it on your music player. Besides, you can use NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify music to mp3, aac, FLAC or wav format according to your need. Before conversion, there are flexible settings for you to choose from. You may also like Sidify Music Converter for Spotify
With an innovative DRM decrypting technique, NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter can convert at a 5X faster speed when converting Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV format. After conversion, you can get the original quality of Spotify music with ID3 tags preserved. This program can convert any audio which can be played in Spotify. Batch conversion is supported as well. With a simple and concise interface, it’s easy and convenient to convert Spotify music. What’s more, there is no need for extra hardware or virtual drive. This program will encode Spotify music to mp3, aac, FLAC or way while recording.
NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter Features:
- Convert Spotify music to plain MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC.
- Convert Spotify music at 5X speed with zero quality loss.
- Keep ID tags and easy to use.
- Free lifetime upgrade & technical support.
- Support the latest version of Spotify and macOS High Sierra 10.13.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor