Rate This App/Post:
NoteList allows you to manages notes, in text format or RTF with or without images inside. A NoteList document contains a list of notes in a table and the selected note in details. The user can edit and modify the selected note at any time.
- Simply and elegant the peculiar use of ‘color categories’ makes the app totally unique. It’s ideal to manage a high numbers of notes inside a single document, even when size of any note is very large.
- NoteList allows to catalog notes in categories, assigning a specific category to any note. Categories are identified by labels. Any category label can have a different color to allow to identify the content of notes at the first sight.
- Categories are editable as the user needs and they give to the user the main instrument to catalog and browse notes inside a document. The user can create and manage how many categories he needs inside any document.
- The user can at any time search and filter notes by category or by content, creation date and modification date, using a menu popups or a search key. You can select to open document already sorted in the way you like.
- Any note can be modified and edited, dragging and dropping images from the finder and applying font, style and size as in a true word processor. Various tools are available to manipulate text, search and replace, rules, spelling. At any time a note can be converted to a text only format.
- If the user need to make a note from any file on disk, it’s enough to drag from the finder the file icon and drop it on the list of the notes inside the app. A new note with the file content will be created.
- Multiple notes can be concatenated and copied or saved on disk in a single text in a click
- OS X 10.7 Lion ready with Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Full screen. Sandbox complaint on OS X Lion and successive.
- NoteList allows the user to specify a startup document to open at the application launch by default.
- Fully compatible with OS X 10.9 and OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Document-based, allowing organization of your data in more than one file
- Any document can contain an unlimited number of notes
- Saves document always with auto-recovery on
- Allows notes in any format: TEXT, RTF, RTFD (RTF + images)
- Copy-and-paste from Safari preserves formatting and links
- Full set of tools for formatting and working with text as in a word processor
- Drag-and-drop images directly into a document note to embed them.
- Dragging-and-dropping a TXT, RTF, or RTFD file creates a new note inside the document
- Color-label categories to help organize all your notes
- Fast internal search as you type, and by category
- Sort in list by creation date and modification date
- Lion-ready with Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Full screen, Sandbox
- Powerful cat command
- Embedded PDF user guide
- Improved main menu with additional commands
- Improved utility menu in main window with additional commands
- Optimized for macOS 10.12 Sierra
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor