Rate This App/Post:
OCRKit uses OCR (optical character recognition) technology to recognize the text in the graphic, which is particularly useful for PDFs received via e-mail, created by DTP, office applications, or with a scanner or copier. Create searchable PDFs, RTF, HTML, or Unicode plain text simply by dragging a document on the OCRKit application or Dock icon. You may also like Adobe Illustrator CC 2019
- Text recognition accuracy
- Instant content searchability
- PDF compression
- High-speed conversion
- Stability and performance
The OCR engine recognizes the following languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Norwegian.
- Automatic Language Detection – You often find yourself switching OCR settings between documents in another language? OCRKit Pro comes with a new “Automatic” languages choice. It transparently detects the language and switches to the appropriate alphabet and dictionary for each page of the document independently.
- Higher Multi-Threading Performance – OCRKit Pro further optimizes the use of the many cores available today. Allowing the Pro version to archive even higher performance compared to the already blazing fast standard version of OCRKit.
- Imprinter – The Imprinter allows OCRKit Pro to print text onto the page’s image. For example the scanned date, or watermarks such as “APPROVED”, “VOID”, “PRELIMINARY”, “CONFIDENTIAL” or anything else you may need.
- Fixed some minor bugs
OS X 10.6.6 or later