Rate This App/Post:
OmniFocus helps you manage your tasks the way that you want, freeing you to focus your attention on the things that matter to you most.
Capturing tasks and ideas is always a keyboard shortcut away in OmniFocus 2. Clip data from Mail, Safari, Messages, or third-party apps. Bring up Quick Entry to file away an idea before it drifts away; it’s always at your fingertips, waiting for more.
- Notes – Added a Simplify Style item to the Format menu that cleans up note formatting without clearing styles completely. Simplify Style preserves attachments, links, bold, italics, strikethrough, and underline, and discards the rest of your selection’s style information (including font size and color)
- Notes – Improved handling of clipping and pasting rich text from other applications to avoid creating notes with unwanted black text, which made them illegible when using the OmniFocus Dark theme
- Notes – If the text foreground color of a note is too dark (or too light) to read against the background color of the current theme, OmniFocus now displays the note in a more suitable color
- Crash – Fixed a crash enabling and disabling columns in View Options
- Crash – Fixed a crash related to Undo and Quick Entry
- Crash – Fixed a crash when deleting a tag from the main window, then saving an action with that tag from Quick Entry
- Crash – Fixed a regression where running a script which populated, then opened, Quick Entry could result in either data loss or a crash
- Toolbar – Improved the appearance of the Focus toolbar button in the OmniFocus Dark theme
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor