Rate This App/Post:
With OmniPlan Pro, you can create logical, manageable project plans with Gantt charts, schedules, summaries, milestones, and critical paths. Break down the tasks needed to make your project a success, optimize resources, and streamline budgets. It’s project management made painless. You may also like XMind 8 Pro
How to get your project done on time and under budget:
- Translate strategy into tactics everyone can understand
- Create summaries of work broken into lists of activities
- Distribute workloads fairly and efficiently
- Manage costs as you go
OmniPlan Pro adds the following features to OmniPlan’s robust management abilities:
- Publish and subscribe
- Change tracking
- Monte Carlo simulation
- AppleScript support
- Earned-value analysis
- Multi-project dashboard
- Beautiful reports
- Microsoft Project support
- Auto-effort estimation
- Change Tracking – The Hide Changes menu item once again hides the Change Tracking status bar as well as the Change Tracking sidebar.
- Effort Calculation – Effort in weeks is now calculated properly in projects with daily granularity.
- Gantt – Completing a milestone in a group is now immediately reflected in the group task bar’s completion state.
- Layout – Addressed a few interface layout issues that were introduced in the previous release.
- Printing – Fixed a bug that could cause group and hammock tasks to draw incorrectly when printing to PDF.
- Scrolling – Chevrons in Gantt now scroll properly when task outline is scrolled.
- Stability – Attempting to cancel publishing no longer crashes.
- Stability – Fixed a scheduling crash.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor