Rate This App/Post:
Ortelius is a full-featured vector drawing application, especially for map design. Ortelius allows you to draw directly with features such as roads, rivers, coastlines, buildings, symbols, and contours. Ortelius is known for its unique “connectable tracks” and expert stacked styles that make drawing tedious map features easy. Every object supports attribute data that can be referenced by text labels, and everything can be directly drawn and positioned simply by dragging and dropping. Though Ortelius is emphatically not a GIS, it does have minimal support for importing shapefiles (developers note georeferencing and re-projections are not spurted). Powerful and extensive text features give you a fine degree of control over labeling. Create your own styles and symbols or use any of the many hundreds built-in. Unlimited layers and layer groups keep your work organized. You may also like Twixl Publisher
- Bug fixes.
- Potential crash after deleting a layer was fixed.
- Much better drag/drop behavior in Layers UI.
- Linear Duplicate now uses current drawing units or scale units set by the user.
- Setting the angle of all path types using the Geometry panel is now supported.
- Ending a freehand bezier path using option-click now removes the last
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor