Rate This App/Post:
Paperless is a digital documents manager. Remember when everyone talked about how we would soon be a paperless society? Now it seems like we use paper more than ever. Let’s face it – we need and we use paper. But Paperless 2 is one of those incredibly useful applications that will help you manage all your paper and digital documents and at the same time positively affect the environment. You may also like Blue Penguin Business Card Designer
When it’s tax time no more bringing a shoebox full of receipts to your accountant. According to ruling Rev. Proc. 97-22 from the IRS, a digital document is acceptable. With Paperless 2 you can create a Smart Collection and keep all your documents neat and tidy and in one place. Additionally, once you store your receipts in Paperless 2, you can select the receipts to email, print, or export to PDF, or even show as a chart.
Paperless 2 has the ability to keep up and maintain the task of not only reducing your need for paper but managing the paper you use. Simply scan your receipts, bills, statements, warranty cards, business cards – any paper document and the OCR function of Paperless 2 recognizes the data and adds it to the Details Window. The built-in search functionality even lets you find and organize receipts and documents into Smart Collections. Already have your documents as PDFs or other file formats? No problem. Simply drag and drop them into Paperless 2. By taking your paper receipts, product manuals, and other documents and creating an electronic record you’ve already reduced your need for paper.
- Improved OCR and Autofill functionality based on massive amounts of testing.
- Added Simple Reports feature displays a text report for the receipts in the main window and allows you to print the reports and the receipt images.
- Improved Reports functionality – more accurate recording.
- Dropbox support moves the Library into the Dropbox folder for you to manage.
- Revamped User Interface – new icons, slightly different layout – all to make you more productive.
- Support for Mojave Dark Mode – try it – looks awesome!
- Added New Database fields for better management of your data.
- New and Improved file saving-quicker, easier, safer.
- Added Watch Folder feature allows you to direct the contents of the watch folder to go into a specific Library.
- ScanSnap Home software support for ScanSnap scanners.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor