Rate This App/Post:
PDF Protector is an easy-to-use utility to encrypt or decrypt your PDF documents.
Set a password and let PDF Protector encrypt your documents to hinder others from opening it. You can also set a separate password that has to be known by everyone who wants to copy or print the content of your document. Of cause PDF Protector also lets you remove any of these security mechanisms, providing you know the password. Since PDF Protector uses standard PDF functions, it works perfectly with other PDF applications. If you have to encrypt or decrypt a lot of documents with the same password, you can set a default password to be used by PDF Protector. You may also like PDF Squeezer
- Supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit encryption
- Password protect opening of the document
- Unlock password-protected documents
- Prevent printing of the document
- Prevent copying and changes to the document
- Easy to use
- Compatible with all common PDF readers, such as Preview.app or Adobe Reader
- Does not need Adobe Acrobat software
- The app is now ready for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- License management has been improved.
- The update mechanism has been improved
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor