Rate This App/Post:
Photolemur instantly makes your photos much better and more vivid with the help of computer science, artificial intelligence and a bit of magic. It bridges the gap between what your eyes see and what your camera captures. In real life, no camera is powerful enough to transmit the actual beauty of the world that we see with our eyes. You may also like Movavi Photo Manager
Why do you need Photolemur
Most people want to make their photos better but not everyone can afford expensive gear or wants to spend hours editing photos. And not everyone wants to learn what curves and layers are. We’ve created an automated photo assistant that enhances your images as a professional photographer, but faster and with no effort required from you. This is the first photo enhancer that can actually think for itself.
- After a successful launch of the Photolemur 2.0, we received feedback from our users that they wanted to have at least some control over the end result. That’s why with 2.2, you have full control over the image processing technology. In the new version of the app, we’ll present one slider that will help to control that beautiful end result. With this new feature –– you and only you define the final look of your photos.
Smarter Enhancement Tech
- Photolemur houses innovative algorithms that work to thoroughly analyze your images (taking into account their every pixel). Enjoy new sky enhancement, noise reduction, and more than 10 other incredible improvements. We’ve analyzed over 1,000,000 images to improve these algorithms and give you that amazing end result you’re looking for.
- The technology behind the new Photolemur app was rebuilt from the ground up. The development team optimized the algorithms making Photolemur at least twice as fast than its previous version.
New Sky Enhancement
- Beautiful skies are an essential ingredient of landscape shots. However, depending on the density of clouds, sometimes getting the correct exposure can be tricky. If you expose for the clouds to retain all the white details, your foreground may fall too far into the shadows. Expose for the landscape, and your clouds may instantly blow out. Luckily, we’ve created a revolutionary tech to fix the sky in both cases. So, you can rest assured that your landscape shots will have never looked as beautiful as they do with Photolemur.
New Noise Reduction
- Lack of light and high ISO make photos look grainy no matter how great your camera may be. With Photolemur, you don’t have to fear taking photos in certain less-than-desirable lighting conditions. Snap away! And when you’re finished, come back to your computer and use Photolemur to instantly get rid of that digital noise and grain. OUr new noise reduction tech works three times better than it’s the previous version – giving you photos that are three times cleaner and more beautiful.
The first photo enhancer with brains
- Photolemur has 12 smart technologies that help it to automatically analyze and adjust your photos. From faces and objects to colors, horizons, and the sky, it understands it all. And it works its tech magic from there.
Automatic bulk picture enhancing
- Photolemur is an image editing app that is meant to dramatically simplify batch image editing: enhance all your images at once, process RAW files, work with any volume of images.
Version 3 v 1.1.0 (6212):
- Fixed blurred image during export
- New Languages support: Chinese Simplified
- Fixes various UI issues
- Performance and stability improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor