Rate This App/Post:
PhotoScape X is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
All-in-One: Photo Editor, Batch Editor, Photo Viewer, Cut Out, Collage Maker, Animated GIF Creator, Combine, Print, Screen Capture, Color Picker, RAW image and More. You may also like ON1 Photo RAW
- Photos Extension (macOS 10.11+)
- Editor: Rotate, Straighten, Resize, Crop, Border, Color Adjustment, Color Temperature, Tint, Film Effect, Light Leaks, Lens Flares, Old Photos, Overlays, Textures, Dirt & Scratches, Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Backlight Correction, Bloom, HDR, Dehaze, Vignetting, Sharpen, Blur, White Balance, Curves, Levels, Color Balance, Hue/Saturation, Sepia, Grayscale, Black & White, Negative, 3D Effect, Text Object, Text Warp, Image Object, Magnifier Object, Paint Brush, Paint Bucket, Effect Brushes, Mosaic Brush, Spot Healing Brush, Mixer Brush, Red-Eye Correction, Liquify, Clone Stamp.
- Cut Out: Remove the background from an image. (Magic Eraser, Lasso tool, Brush tool)
- Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Viewer: Photo Browser, Loupe View, Full Screen, Flag, Star Rating, Batch Rename, Batch Resize, Batch Format Change, Lossless Rotate, Share, Exif Viewer.
- College: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
- Print: Print photos.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode.
- Split: Slice a photo into several pieces.
- Languages: English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, 한국어, 日本語, 简体中文
- ‘Auto Color’ filter
- ’Surrealistic’ filter
- 26 Blurred Textures
- 210 Face and 60 Ball Stickers
- Margins option to Print tab
- Zoom (Actual Pixels) option to Preferences
- ‘Fit & Fill (Don’t Enlarge)’ option to Loupe View and Full Screen
- Color Balance, Point Color, Replace Color and Cut Out
- RAW support
- Permission issue on Mojave (macOS 10.14)
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor