Rate This App/Post:
Preset Converter is a small and useful tool to convert Lightroom presets (.xmp or template) into Capture One Styles (.costyle). Since Adobe Lightroom and Capture One are fundamentally different RAW converters with different features and algorithms, we would like to use this manual not only to explain the operation of the software but also illustrate the limits of conversion. You may also like Picture Instruments Color Cone Standalone Pro
Preset Converter only converts from Lightroom into Capture One and not the other way round. For many features in Capture One, we have not found a visual equivalent in Lightroom. Therefore the decision to only work in one direction is purely technical.
- Large choice of Lightroom presets usable in Capture One
- Presets created by users can easily be transferred and then used in Capture One
- Any number of presets can be converted (even simultaneously)
- No need for painstaking recreation, especially for gradation curves
- Conversion of .xmp or .lrtemplate presets
- Creation of individual styles (.costyle) or style packs (.costylepack)
- Bugfix: In some cases, the Lightroom parameter for the lights was not converted.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor