Rate This App/Post:
Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast, and powerful image editor for OS X. It has everything you need to create, edit, and enhance your images. You may also like GraphicConverter
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections, or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac’s little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator also allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks, or even add layer masks to hide some portions of a layer.
- Automatically reposition layers in a composition relative to other layers or the boundaries of a selection using Align & Distribute.
- Find Align Objects and Distribute Objects in the Layer menu.
- A number of related fixes improve the stability of Pixelmator.
- Pixelmator would occasionally quit unexpectedly on Mac computers with very large font libraries. Fixed.
- If Show All Tabs was activated while an overlay from any tool was active, the overlay would remain visible. Fixed.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor