Rate This App/Post:
Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast, and powerful image editor for OS X. It has everything you need to create, edit, and enhance your images. You may also like GraphicConverter
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections, or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac’s little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator also allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks, or even add layer masks to hide some portions of a layer.
- The palettes will now be shown only when a document window has focus and be hidden in almost all other cases.
- The palettes and windows would occasionally flicker. Fixed.
- When restoring documents or opening Pixelmator by dropping images onto the app icon in the Dock, the Welcome window would be displayed when it shouldn’t. Fixed.
- It was possible to open multiple Open dialogs. Fixed.
- It was possible to open both the Welcome window and the Open dialog. Fixed.
- Clicking certain areas of the Open dialog would not bring it in front of other windows. Fixed.
- The palettes would appear together with the Open dialog after choosing to open an existing image in the Welcome window. Fixed.
- The palettes wouldn’t appear automatically when opening or restoring files. Fixed.
- The Import window would sometimes be white. Fixed.
- The position of the Clone Stamp tool’s source crosshair would sometimes be incorrect. Fixed.
- With no open document, clicking the Pixelmator icon in the Dock would not show the Welcome window. Fixed.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor