Rate This App/Post:
PyCharm is a Python IDE with a complete set of tools for productive development with the Python programming language. In addition, the IDE provides high-class capabilities for professional Web development with the Django framework. You may also like DataGrip 2019
- Full-featured IDE for Python & Web development
- Supports Django, Flask, Google App Engine, Pyramid, web2py
- Remote development, Databases and SQL support, UML, and SQLAlchemy Diagrams
- Lightweight IDE for Python development only
- Free, open-source, Apache 2 license
- Intelligent Editor, Debugger, Refactorings, Inspections, VCS integration
- Project Navigation, Testing support, Customizable UI, Vim key bindings
- Jupyter Notebook Integration has been improved. Some of the most highly requested Jupyter Notebook features have been implemented in this version. Now you will be able to run all cells with a single button click, select and configure your Jupyter server using a specific project and port to listen to, keep track of variables while debugging them by getting their current state, restart the kernel and publish notebooks from PyCharm to JetBrains Datalore.
- Syntax highlight support for many other languages has been added. Do you work on projects where code in a different language sneaks into your project? PyCharm will now highlight the syntax of Windows .bat files, C#, C++, Groovy, Lua, Makefiles, and more.
- We are adding support for some major Python 3.8 features. Try out positional-only parameters, variable assignment within expressions, ‘Final’ qualifier to restrict usage of methods, classes, and variables, and new ways to use f-strings to present values and variables.
- cURL format is now supported for HTTP requests. Just copy your cURL formatted request and paste it directly into your HTTP Request file for it to be converted into its format, and then feel free to modify request params, headers, or body.
OS X 10.8 or later