Rate This App/Post:
Querious allows you to view, search, edit, import, export, build, configure, and monitor your MySQL and MariaDB databases easier than ever before. With Querious, you can even open up raw CSV or tab-delimited files and easily split, join, reorder, add, remove, and process columns and rows, and then convert the whole file to another format in a snap.
Querious 2 is a massive upgrade, thoroughly enhancing appearance, usability, features, performance, and everything in between. So far we’ve added over 170 new features and improvements.
- Full support for views, triggers, functions, procedures, and events
- Blazing fast import and export (even faster than mysqldump!)
- Duplication of databases (including data!), even between servers
- Monitor server status and running processes
- Access the Server Error Log and Slow Query Log
- Rich and powerful editor for CSV/Tab files
- Table relationship mapping
- Significant table data editor improvements
- Upgraded custom query auto-complete and table reference
- More convenient little goodies than you can shake a stick at
- And much more!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor