Rate This App/Post:
Receipts enhances your incoming invoice management.
- Recognize: Receipts recognizes gross invoice amount, slip date, declared sales tax, currency, and bank account details automatically and, thus enables the busy user to speed up his incoming receipts management.
- Classify: Receipts’ smart character recognition identifies once recorded providers automatically, and thus is able to capture recurring documents correctly and assign to the right category.
- Analyze: Apart from bar graphs and pie chats in the dashboard giving a quick glance at expenditures by periods, providers and categories, export function enables you to analyze recorded data individually and to enhance your tax declaration.
- Reminders: Collecting receipts is a task that you might miss some times 😉 Reminders will help you by sending a notification at a date you define.
- Fixed a crash that happend when switching libraries
- Fixed iFinance amount issue
- Much better duplicate recognition
- Added column “Export File Name” to export and report configuration
- Better “£” recognition
- Better handling for “$” signs outside of USA
- Setting for DMY of MDY date order recognition
- Updated VAT/GST rates
- Sort by payment date in list view
- Renamed “Tracked Folders” to “Observed Folders”
- Ignore Receipts Libraries or documents inside of them for import
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor