Rate This App/Post:
Receipts enhance your incoming invoice management.
- Recognize: Receipts recognizes gross invoice amount, slip date, declared sales tax, currency, and bank account details automatically and, thus enables the busy user to speed up his incoming receipts management.
- Classify: Receipts’ smart character recognition identifies once recorded providers automatically and thus is able to capture recurring documents correctly and assign to the right category.
- Analyze: Apart from bar graphs and pie charts in the dashboard giving a quick glance at expenditures by periods, providers and categories, export function enables you to analyze recorded data individually and to enhance your tax declaration.
- Improved classification. The contact and the category are set on import if previous samples of classification do fit. The data used before where IBAN, URLs and text samples. By only using text samples and considering the number of positive samples, the rate of matches has been improved. Do you encounter repeating mismatches? Then please contact support and provide example documents. The data will be treated confidentially and not be shared with any third party.
- Store app license in KeyChain to make it a better experience when working on freshly installed Macs
- CMD + ALT + F to activate the search, enter the string from the clipboard and also jump to all in the tree view
- Analytics to improve app usage understanding. With your consent (AND ONLY WITH YOUR CONSENT) the app sends anonymous usage data to the web service “AppCenter” provided by
- Fix: Delay import from the observed folder a bit in order to wait for all file system tags to be applied that e.g. happens if saving EML from the Mail app
- Fix DATEV export issue related to file names
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor