Rate This App/Post:
Remote Wake Up is a tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake-on-LAN capable device. You can also wake up devices over the Internet. Additionally Remote Wake Up allows you to reboot, shut down and send other Macs to sleep.
Do you have an Apple Script you’d like to execute on another Mac? With Remote Wake Up you can, making it a powerful tool that is only limited by what you can do with AppleScript.
- Wake up every Wake-on-LAN capable device
- Wake up, reboot shut down or send Macs to sleep
- Send AppleScripts using SSH to do even more
- Works over the internet
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
- Easy access via a status bar menu
- Included network IP and MAC addresses scanner
- Includes example AppleScript library
- Looking for local hosts now displays the DNS name in the list.
- Added a field for optional public IP address or domain when sending via the Internet.
- Advanced security with full support for the new hardened runtime and app notification.
- Default WakeOnLAN port is now 9.
- Integrated the LittleSnitch Internet Access Policy.
- The hostname or IP was missing in the success message text.
OS X 10.9.5 or later, 64-bit processor