Rate This App/Post:
Resolume Arena 6 For Mac comes in 2 editions. Avenue is the VJ software you know and love, Arena has all the features of Avenue plus features you’d expect from a media server, soft edging, screen warping, DMX input and SMPTE timecode input. Resolume Avenue can play multiple layers of full HD without skipping a beat and it can handle multiple live inputs to make it a virtual video mixing desk.
Live Video Mixing
Resolume puts you in charge. You can play your videos when you want, how you want. Forwards, backwards, scratch and adjust tempo to the beat. Mix and match your visuals quickly and easily and play Resolume like an instrument.
Whatever your style is, Resolume offers you an easy interface to rock it. Use as little or as many videos and effects as you like. The only limit is your computer’s raw power and your imagination.
From Your Local Club to Main Stage
You can play on any amount of screens. From a simple screen behind the DJ in your local club to main stage at Ultra. As long as your computer can recognise it as an output, Resolume will let you use it.
Projection Mapping with Arena
Project video on any type of surface. Complex geometrical structures or whole buildings. Resolume does all the hard work, so you can concentrate on the important part: being creative.
Blend Projectors with Arena
With edge blending you can seamlessly project one beautiful widescreen image with two or more projectors. It can even wrap around for a full
360 degree experience.
With Arena you can take on any size mapping project. From projecting on DJ booths to cars, buildings and LED mappings on giant stages like Ultra.
LED There Be Light
Think outside the screen and colour the lights too! With Arena 5 you can send out colours to DMX fixtures and the lights will be in sync with your visuals.
Live Composite & Effects
Adjust the scale and position of your clips to suit your needs. Apply effects to drastically change the look of your video. Everything runs on the video card so you get the fastest performance and best image quality possible.
Real Time Rendering
Apply effects, blend, mix, cut and edit, everything happens on the spot.
Audio & Visual Plugins
All visual effects in Resolume are plugins and you can easily add more effects by download 3rd party plugins. You can even program your own using OpenGL. On the audio side you can use VST plugins to play your favourite effects.
Integrate With Other Apps
With Syphon on the Mac and Spout on Windows you can share visuals in real-time between Resolume and other apps running on the same computer. You can even program your own apps that integrate with Resolume.
Connect a plug & play webcam or capture a high-end camera and bring images of the crowd, the DJ or the band on-stage into your mix.
With native support for Blackmagic, AJA and DataPath capture cards you can input and output almost any video source.
Video over IP with NewTek NDI
With NewTek NDI you can send and receive video between computers on the same network. Use any resolution you like, with an alpha channel, in high quality and low latency.
Audio Visual Playback
Resolume plays both audio and video files. Animate pixels and drop beats, combine any video file with any audio file.
Audio Visual Effects
Resolume has both audio effects and video effects. Use them separately or combine them to create exciting new audio visual effects.
Make clips and effects dance to the beat. Resolume can analyse audio to make any parameter bounce to the music.
- 10084 Slice transform effect Black BG switch doesn’t make effect/BG black with bypassed slices
- 10064 Color/hue of Colorize effect from R5 composition is not imported correctly into R6 colorize effect
- 10063 Apphang accessing clip with missing track from R5 imported composition
- 10058 Auto mask effect breaks original alpha
- 10031 Twisted effect Twirl rotates the opposite direction as in R5
- 10030 Tunnel effect’s far end tunnel point is closer than texture
- 10029 Tile effect’s parameters work inverted compared to R5
- 10024 Mirror quad effect flip y works inverted compared to R5
- 10013 Freeze effect Y parameter freezes from Bottom on R6, in R5 it freezes from top
- 10008 Cube tiles effect flips texture upside down on tiles
- 9756 Pickup mode for animated params only works on Opacity
- 9559 Crash when opening ASIO device
- 10095 Brightness effect is not converted correctly from 5 to 6
- 10079 Multiple BMD cards in a system capturing black with R6, work with R5
- 10025 Radar effect trail and angle inverted in R6 compared to R5
- 9991 Wrap around soft-edge is no worky on R6, works in R5
- 7799 Slice transform cuts texture when dropped on clip by default
- 2392 GUI help
- 10159 BeatLoopr UI incorrect
- 10158 Importing Large JPEG & PNG (32000pixels wide) makes Resolume crash
- 10155 Group audio meters display the same as the composition audio meter
- 10117 Preferences are reset when opening 6.0.1 build after 6.0.0 build and vice versa
- 10077 Remove . (dot) from beginning of font names
- 10048 ‘Paste effects’ removes destination clip’s original effects
- 10046 Custom OSC output stays visible
- 10026 Stingy Sphere effect launch/init freezes rendering
- 9987 Artnet Error: WSASendMSG is not availible 10022
- 9958 Spout Video Source is Missing Alpha Type setting
- 9929 Clip / Layer / Group bypass & solo not applying fades on audio
- 9912 Deck can have no clips in hard to find case
- 9895 Fix pressing enter opening a random menu after opening a composition
- 9657 Preferences – Clip start offset not working
- 9587 Clip launches with last direction when comp direction pinned
- 9473 Metronome and FFT gain can overlap, if you have panels on the right
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor