Rate This App/Post:
ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
Highest Quality Recording
ScreenFlow has the best screen capture available – even on Retina Displays.
New! Partial Screen Capture
Record any part of your screen or any open window by itself.
Easy to Learn, Easy to Use
ScreenFlow’s intuitive interface allows even those with no video editing experience to start creating epic content in minutes. Just record, edit and share.
Powerful Editing Tools
Add professional touches to your videos with built in transitions, annotations, text, audio & video filters, New! multi-channel audio mixing, chroma key, screen recording highlights, callouts (mouse, window, freehand) and much, much more.
- Professional Animations & Motions Graphics
- Better tools for Software Tutorials
- Streamlined Media Management
- Closed Caption Support
- More Publishing Options
- New! Animated GIF Export
- ProRes, MP4 Encoding & More
- New! Telestream Cloud Publishing
- IMPROVED – Add custom shortcut options for captions Play/Previous/Next functions
- IMPROVED – Allow recordings to be added either in sequence or layered when being added to the timeline
- IMPROVED – Enable duration labels by default in the media libraries
- IMPROVED – Media replacement will now maintain the same proportions as the piece being replaced
- IMPROVED – Reword “Publish to Selected Range” menu item to “Publish Selected Range to”
- IMPROVED – Show duration of selected clip in the bottom project duration display area
- IMPROVED – Show the full name of a media file in the Media Library when the cursor hovers over it
- IMPROVED – Show the Scratch Disk folder path in Preferences
- IMPROVED – State that there were no results to display when a search returns no results in the libraries.
- IMPROVED – Uncheck ‘Record Computer Audio’ when the user changes versions
- IMPROVED – Update Apple iOS devices preset export options
- FIXED – 1/2 second Exports Hang ScreenFlow indefinitely (30 & 60fps).
- FIXED – Able to make the frontend window full screen on 10.13.
- FIXED – Add to timeline stacked puts clips stacked in reverse order from original recording.
- FIXED – Adding a new video recording + audio recording to an already open project, adds the files in sequence.
- FIXED – APNG preview in media catalog appears as a static image.
- FIXED – Apple Lossless Audio clips not playing in timeline.
- FIXED – Audio filters that are specified with a percentage value, require user to enter the % symbol after the value, otherwise value is treated as invalid.
- FIXED – Audio mix reset option changes channels to be L and R instead of how they were set at the beginning of the recording
- FIXED – Audio Unit UI does not display correctly on first use
- FIXED – Can no longer input custom percentage for resolution on export
- FIXED – Certain H264 .MOV files will open in ScreenFlow but video and audio will not play
- FIXED – Clips are not normalized correctly when pasting between different FPS timelines
- FIXED – Double clicking a. SCC file in media catalog can sometimes add the incorrect clip to timeline
- FIXED – Export resolution doesn’t change when preset is changed to iPhone, iPad, etc.
- FIXED – Freehand Rectangle Callout shifts the entire clip on the canvas a few pixels (Partial Screen Capture Only)
- FIXED – Improve demo version messaging to ensure users are aware they are in demo mode
- FIXED – Make Settings Default function not affecting annotations
- FIXED – Pasting annotation from a different canvas sizes, offsets the bounding box
- FIXED – Photo JPEG .MOV files not displaying in ScreenFlow 7
- FIXED – Recent Documents – Text is hard to read when using the Light UI theme
- FIXED – Relink icon disappears after closing and relaunching ScreenFlow
- FIXED – Right clicking in timeline negates multi-selection of gaps
- FIXED – Right-click context menu does not update to show changed shortcut keys
- FIXED – Save custom mouse pointer
- FIXED – Screen recording pointer is not reset with Reset to Defaults
- FIXED – Scroll bar not showing properly in video and text property tabs
- FIXED – Some MPEG-1 files have issues playing back in ScreenFlow
- FIXED – Support MOV PNG files
- NOTE: These are inherently taxing and may not play back smoothly during editing. This does not affect the final output when exporting from ScreenFlow.
- FIXED – Thumbnails between the left and right-side Media Libraries do not update correctly when relinking media
- FIXED – Welcome Screen text aligns improperly when window is enlarged
- Video Filters ‘Color Cubes Mixed with Mask’ and ‘Color Curves’ – Crash — Crash is non-trivial to fix, and outside the scope of 7.1 maintenance release for macOS 10.13
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor