Rate This App/Post:
ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow, you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music, and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more. You may also like SecuritySpy
Highest Quality Recording
ScreenFlow has the best screen capture available – even on Retina Displays.
New! Partial Screen Capture
Record any part of your screen or any open window by itself.
Easy to Learn, Easy to Use
ScreenFlow’s intuitive interface allows even those with no video editing experience to start creating epic content in minutes. Just record, edit, and share.
Powerful Editing Tools
Add professional touches to your videos with built-in transitions, annotations, text, audio & video filters, New! multi-channel audio mixing, chroma key, screen recording highlights, callouts (mouse, window, freehand) and much, much more.
- Professional Animations & Motions Graphics
- Better tools for Software Tutorials
- Streamlined Media Management
- Closed Caption Support
- More Publishing Options
- New! Animated GIF Export
- ProRes, MP4 Encoding & More
- New! Telestream Cloud Publishing
- FIXED – “Align” not working correctly with video/audio clips being selected
- FIXED – Adding markers are not saved when recording from a template.
- FIXED – Allow a Style to be added to multiple selected clips at once
- FIXED – Cannot control+click to delete tracks in the timeline
- FIXED – Cannot export beyond 4k using hardware accelerated encoding
- FIXED – ‘Encounter’ text appears in different runtime errors
- FIXED – Entering Chinese text causes runtime error
- FIXED – German language causing truncation and interactivity issues
- FIXED – Hardware Encoding option greyed out on VEGA MacBook Pro
- FIXED – Imported MP4 causes spinning wheel with long load time for audio waveform
- FIXED – MAS: Create KB article for adding ScreenFlowHelper to Accessibility in Security/Privacy
- FIXED – Misspelling in error message
- FIXED – Mouse incorrectly showing as twice the regular size
- FIXED – Offer “opt out” for Dropbox warning.
- FIXED – Runtime error when selecting multiple clips in the timeline
- FIXED – Runtime error when using control-click to select a clip
- FIXED – Runtime errors during editing causing multiple issues
- FIXED – ScreenFlow 10.14 SDK build throwing error pop up message when launching.
- FIXED – ScreenFlow MAS Licenses tab UI cut off when set to the Japanese language
- FIXED – ScreenFlow MAS preferences UI cut off when set to the French language
- FIXED – ScreenFlow Text Inspector Font menu in “Light-Mode” on 10.14 Mojave too hard to read
- FIXED – Timeline Tab UI shows cut off text when ScreenFlow is localized
- FIXED – Unable to create a new document at max supported resolution
- FIXED – Unable to save the project after deleting a file from the Global Library
- FIXED – Undoing text action & then changing fps of document causes ‘Illegal Instruction’ crash.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor