Rate This App/Post:
set.a.light 3D STUDIO is the world’s first photo studio simulation, with which you can build lighting sets in advance on a PC and realistically simulate the expected picture results. The photography studio simulator for photographer.
set.a.light 3D STUDIO for mac is a 3D-heavy program that exploits many of the latest technical possibilities to ensure a realistic display of light. For this reason, the computer must have a good and modern graphics card for smooth operation.
set.a.light 3D STUDIO Edition Features
- Set up a studio
- Select and place the model
- Select camera and lighting technology
- Simulate the image result and save the shoot
- Export set-up with the lighting setup and print out
- Targeted setup on the real set
- On the real set more time for the actual shoot
The virtual photo studio
set.a.light 3D STUDIO simulates a complete photo studio with everything you need to build your light sets. Creative ideas can be visualized in no time at all, light sets tested beforehand and converted into professional results in the studio.
Flash technology and light shaper
set.a.light 3D STUDIO contains over 50 hard and soft light shapers and tools:
- big and small softboxes z. T. m. honeycomb insert
- Striplights, z. T. m. honeycomb insert
- Reflectors, z. T. m. additional honeycomb
- Beautydish with honeycomb insert
- Octaboxes z. T. m. honeycomb insert
- Brightener and shader
What’s New ?
- Learning Tool improved.
- Now you can jump to any point in the Workshop.
- Play / Pause via Space button
- Start dialog for workshops with information about the content
- Minor bug fixes
- Mac OS X (32/64 bit), version 10.7 or later
- Recommended graphics chipset: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960, ATI Radeon® R9 280X