Rate This App/Post:
A SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app. You may also like QuickBooks
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders, and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste – move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from selection or clipboard
- Reconnect topics using drag-and-drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
Open Mind Maps from Files app.
Wysiwyg rich text support in Note, Topics, and Labels.
Additional styling options for Mind Maps.
Bugs fixed in Next cloud and Nutstore cloud support.
Other minor bug fixes.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor